In addition to the amounts donated, some fabulous people have offered their suport in other ways. These pledges are incredible and may offer some inspiration for other ways to help with this campaign.
- Sponsored walk: Patricia undertook a sponsored walk in support of the campaign.
- Press release: Hannah, a PR manager, gifted her time to write and submit the press release for the campaign. She has also given invaluable PR support.
- Fundraising show: our good friend David Mitchell, renowned after-dinner speaker and Chester’s own Town Crier, has offered to put on a show, with all profits being donated to this cause. The show is in the process of being arranged; details to follow. Oh, David insisted I point out his dazzling good looks.
- QS & plans: Bob, a Quantity Surveyor has offered his services for any adaptations, including drawing up plans, at no cost to us.
- Estate agency: Gareth Friend, of local estate agents Carmen Friend has very kindly offered his services free of charge.
- Legal services: Mark Brown, partner at Taylor Brown solicitors, has offered free legal services, in what will prove to be a relatively complex domestic conveyancing matter!
- Post-adaptation tidying: Ola & Iveta pledged to be on hand to tidy up, decorate and generally help out after any adaptation work is complete.
Main page | Fundraising site